Friday, December 9, 2011

Instructional Videos


I really think that instructional videos will be helpful in my health class. There are all kinds of videos out there for healthy living ideas.  My students will benefit from adding to these videos and viewing them.  I hope that I will have access to imovie so that my students will be able to create projects like these for my future class. I would make this video an assignment where they would show me they understand key principles of nutrition or fitness.  They would be able to work in groups to accomplish this task and present it to the class.  I feel like the possibilities are pretty endless with technology like this.

2 comments:

  1. Great video! Well done, you could have possibly had some light music going on in the background during your talking, but no biggie. That looks like a really good smoothie, so good that I'm considering going home and making one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! The voice-over sounds very smooth and the progression of the pictures turned out well. I agree with Liz about maybe adding some music to spice things up a bit, but other than that you did a very nice job.

    ReplyDelete