Monday, November 7, 2011

Personal technology project number 1

I learned that Prezi is a lot more entertaining than Powerpoint. I really like it and hope to become better at it in the future. It is very user friendly and all the options were right there at my finger tips. Just click and type and edit. Super easy to use.  I mean I struggled for a minute or two, but got the hang of it quickly.

I could use this for classes that don't like presentations or power points too much. This keeps it flowing and interactive and you really can't write too much text on there because it breaks it down for you and flows to the next thing.

An activity could be where I have my kids make a prezi about a certain topic and have them break down that topic. That's what I like about Prezi. You can start with the main thing and just keep zooming in and writing about that topic and break it down. Great thing. We also could use it to brainstorm Ideas as a class. I could have prezi open and right there be putting down the ideas of the kids.

All in all I thought it was a great feature that I hope to use more in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. good work! In the future, please either (1) embed your project in to your blog or (2) tell me where to find it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete