Friday, December 9, 2011

Parent discussion

I spoke with my mom who just turned 50 and it was great. She has worked a lot with the youth of the church and has raised three teen age boys.  We talked a lot about the talk by elder Bednar Things As They Really Are. We talked a lot about some of the examples he used where people were living life virtually and not experiencing. We also talked about being safe with passwords because I think my parents aren't very safe with the passwords they set up. I shared with them some of the ideas from class and it was received really well. She liked the ideas and was going to make some changes.

It's always been easy to talk to my mom and it was no different with this topic. I feel that she's now more educated about the topic and is going to help her youth in her calling. I feel like this did some real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment